Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Crafty

Pin It!

I've always known that Brandon was a handy man,
but I didn't realize how crafty he was.
He has been a lot of help with my chalkboard "vision"
{something that we used in our engagement photos that I would like to incorporate into our wedding as well}
Brandon and I went to Michael's and bought these wooden frames.    


They were like $1 a piece!


And then Brandon cut a bunch of partical board
in the same dimensions as the inside of the frame.



We spray painted it with Chalkboard paint...



And then we stained the wood to give it an older, rustic look...

                                                     

Voila! Table Numbers



He also did something similar with these little guys, which will be used on the dessert table!

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...