Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pesto Penne

Pin It!

Quite a few of you asked for the recipe for the Pesto Penne dish we made on NYE.
There are only a few ingredients and it was SO easy.

You'll Need:
-1/2 (16 oz) pkg penne rigate pasta (3 cups), uncooked
-1/2 cup pesto
-1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
-1/2 cup athenos crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato

-Grilled chicken (optional)

Directions:
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain; return to pan.
Add pesto and peppers; cook and stir on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in cheese.
I served with salad and garlic bread. 
Serves 2.

Easy peasy right?
xo,
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I LOVE the way this looks and sounds! Delicious! I'm adding it to my list of recipes to try!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

This look delish!! Did you use prepared pesto? In a jar? We got a gift basket that had some pesto and I dont know how I should use it!

Sandra said...

This looks really good and easy! Can't wait to try it.

Melu103 said...

WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE!
i am glad you put up the recipe
now i can make it myself yay!



xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Mmmmm stoppp it, that looks so good! I'll have to try that! Thanks for sharing!

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Summer-Raye said...

How delish!!!

follow each other?

Kasey Lynne said...

Yes Yes Yes!! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

YUM! I'll def have to try making this. Sounds delish :)

jessica said...

I love this twist on the traditional pesto! Feta cheese! Genius! yum yum!!!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Alana said...

This looks yummy--and most importantly--easy! :) thanks for sharing!

Earl-Leigh said...

Oh! That looks de-lish!!

ali v. said...

this looks SERIOUSLY down my alley :) LOVE pesto! thanks for passing it along! xoxo {av} |{long distance loving}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...