Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

Pin It!

Brandon's 33rd Birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year which he was very excited about. I always feel a little bad because he doesn't get his own special day, but he doesn't seem to mind. We went to the Original Pancake House for a birthday breakfast, and then went over to his sister's house in the afternoon for Thanksgiving. 
Don't mind the fact that I look like a house!
Literally the day after Thanksgiving we picked out our tree and put up our decorations. We were both so excited this year! Here is a little peek into the Gray Home :-)
 This bell ornament was a gift Brandon gave me after we got married. It has our names engraved and "Our First Christmas". It's one of my favorite ornaments.
 Little Lucy ornament! And I love how big Santa seems to be looking at skinny Santa

Photobucket

15 comments:

lo @ crazy ever after said...

I love our Audrey pic. You should put a Santa hat on her during the holidays. ;)

Sue // As It Seems said...

Your home is beautiful! I love all your Christmas decor.

Shannon Page said...

Your home looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Melissa G said...

Your mantle is so beautiful! I'm so jealous! It's my dream to have a mantle and fire place... don't know how that'll turn out in Florida though... womp womp

Jenna said...

Your house looks so festive and cozy! I love you! And you... you do NOT look like a house... you're glowing!

xxx
Jenna

lori said...

your fireplace looks so cozy, i love it!

and you look adorable, not like a house at all ;)

Erika said...

The monogrammed ornament for your first christmas together is adorable!!

jessica said...

awww you're house is decorated so cute. i love it!

Cassie said...

Your place is adorable!! And I absolutely love your Christmas tree!!

Courtney said...

Your house looks so cozy!! I can't wait to "meet" the baby soon! =)

Michelle said...

Amira! I LOVE it! So cozy and festive :) And you don't look like a house..you look AMAZING.

Katherine Krieg said...

your house is gorgeous!!! and you do NOT look like a house - you look AMAZING!! like a skinny woman with a beach ball in her shirt - seriously. unreal.

Kasey Lynne said...

SO cute Amira!
Love all of your decorations!

Rebekah Lynn said...

Loving all your decorations! :)

Allison said...

So many cute Christmas touches...I'm wondering where your banner will go. :) And about the picture storage thing...this is happening to EVERYONE. I gave in and had to buy a bigger package. Ugh! If you find out a better way let me know, but I've talked to a few bloggers and they said the only way around it is to pay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...